Tom
Tom, Associate Degree
Experience:  Firearms appraiser.
47830436

Kerr, Engraved, Cased Side Hammer Pistol, serial # 105,

Customer Question

Kerr, Engraved, Cased Side Hammer Pistol, serial # ***** original Paper Loading Instructions, what is its value
Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
Expert:  Jon replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. Your satisfaction is my top goal.

At your convenience, please send photos. A full image and a clear, in-focus close-up of any markings would be ideal.

When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.

When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on the link below for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

I look forward to seeing the images.

Thank you,

Jon

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** in bed, it's locked in a Bank Box. The butt of grip was engraved " 1st Sussex Volunteers", It was the 90th one Engraved, In the late 60's Dixie Gun Works had some information on them. But a sudden assignment to South East Asia captured me, so it went with me. I have the Original Wooden Presentation Case withe the Paper Loading Instructions stuck to the inside of the Lid, Original Oil Can ( Silver) in the case also and if memory serves me about 90% of the Bluing still on it. When I get a little better will take Shots of it. Dan
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks for the reply.
Expert:  Jon replied 9 months ago.

Sounds good. I hope you feel better son.

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions