Tom
Tom, Associate Degree
Experience:  Firearms appraiser.
47830436

I have a 20 gauge double barrel Belgium sidexside shotgun with

Customer Question

I have a 20 gauge double barrel Belgium sidexside shotgun with percussion type hammers with a3over3 in both barrels what would be the price please. thank you my email is***@******.***
Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
Expert:  Philip Van Cleave replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using Blue Book and Just Answer!My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help you.1. What do you mean "3over3"?2. What other markings do you see on the gun to help me identify it? Philip
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was told a 3and a 3 underneath so it would look like a Band a B underneath with out the lines
Any other markings? If not, can you attach some photos showing the gun (both sides) and the 3 over 3 marking?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I don't have the gun
Darn. Without more details, it could be one of hundreds of different shotguns made in Belgium by various makers. If you can get some photos or more details, let me know and I'll be glad to help you identifying and pricing that shotgun. You won't be charged until I have an answer for you. Philip

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions