Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
Experience:  25+ years working primarily or exclusively with birds
21122637

Sun conure has a lump on chest, Her name is chilly I've had

Customer Question

Sun conure has a lump on chest
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the bird's name and age?
Customer: Her name is ***** ***** had her about 4 years
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about chilly?
Customer: She's acting normal
Category: Bird Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

How long has this been present?

Is it firm, soft, fluidy or sore to the touch?

Can you take a photo of this to let me see what you are seeing? To post a photo, you can use the paper clip button on the tool bar above the text box. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web link here for me to have a peek.