Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
Experience:  25+ years working primarily or exclusively with birds

I fopund a bird outside my back door im pretty sure it

Customer Question

hello i fopund a bird outside my back door im pretty sure it is a rare one could you help me determine the type.
Category: Bird Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) When did the diarrhea begin?2) When did you start the cottage cheese and rice? 3) Any blood in the stool?4) Any vomiting?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
There was none of that my question was about identifying a bird I found
Expert:  Rebecca replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I just came online and saw your question. I am sorry there was confusion earlier. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and bird watcher and will do my best to help. Can you post a picture of the bird here?
Expert:  Rebecca replied 5 months ago.
I hope you were able to see what I sent. Can I help with or answer anything else?