Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

My bird is a lovebird and he got s beak hurt by the door..

Customer Question

Hi
My bird is a lovebird and he got his beak hurt by the door.. he has like a gap on his jaw and can't close his beak what do I do?
But I don't have the kind of money to take him to the hospital
Category: Bird Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. We don't have many avian vets on this site. Can you upload a close-up photo of his beak to our conversation? A macro lens is best for doing so. You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if that icon is visible) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com. I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.