Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

I have a ten year old budgie, and s face is really swollen

Customer Question

i have a ten year old budgie, and his face is really swollen on one side, bad enough to close his one eye. I am taking him to the vet tomnorrow afternoon, I hope thats not going to be too late. any suggestions in the meantime??
Category: Bird Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.

Can you upload a photo of this swelling to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if that icon is visible) or you can use an external app such as imgur.com or dropbox.com. A macro lens is best for a good close-up. I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?