Were you able to contact a vet? The very best thing would be to get her into emergency care. She will need at minimum fluids and supportive care.
What kind of soap? Were there cleaning agents or other ingredients?
Is she able to hold down any fluids at all? If so, offer small amounts of warm water--0.5-1 cc --at a time, if she is willing to take it from a syringe or dropper. You can offer warm sugar water every other time if she can hold down the plain water.
Your job is to keep the bird warm, safe, quiet, and confined; and to provide adequate hydration and calories.
Move the bird to a box or carrier with soft towels in the bottom, no perch, and food and water in low bowls that can be reached easily. Put the whole thing on a heating pad on low or medium. Check it frequently, no overheating allowed! Keep the unit partially covered, warm and quiet. White paper towels or white cloth towels will show the true color of the droppings. Small animal/reptile boxes are great for this purpose.
The bird, bowls and unit must be kept very clean.
Here are some helpful links:
Ingestion of shampoo, soap, other bathroom ingredients is treated according to what chemicals were ingested. Some have very caustic properties and can cause crop and GI damage. Some detergent/soap/shampoo products can cause poisoning by absorption of active toxic ingredients. She will need SC fluids, tube feeding, GI protectants and possible anti-toxicants such as toxiban.