Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
Experience:  25+ years working primarily or exclusively with birds
21122637

I have a n yellow nape amazon also an African grey . My amazon

Customer Question

I have a n yellow nape amazon also an African grey . My amazon is driving me crazy by attacking me and biting me, especially when I am near the grey. I know amazons are hot tempered birds I've had one before and loved it dearly. Should I put them in separate rooms? I'm at my wits end and these bites are brutal. Help me please!
Category: Bird Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Camille, I have been waiting and waiting and waiting. How about some advice and help here. They have already taken my money. My phone number is(###) ###-#### I cannot sit here waiting anymore. They probably charge me for that too! It's been since yesterday.
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Dr. Bob. I apologize for the length of time this reply has taken to get back to you. I've been offline and just now found your question buried in the stack. The good news is that unless you receive an answer that you find satisfactory, your deposit will be refunded in full to your credit card. Judging from your last response, you're at the end of your patience, but would you still like me to try to help you?