Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

I have a rooster that has a large soft mass in his right

Customer Question

Hi, I have a rooster that has a large soft mass in his right side of his chest. He seems fine otherswise. What could cause this
Category: Bird Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Is the mass visible as a separate entity on his chest or does it appear to be inside and distending Red's chest, instead?
Can you upload a photo of this area to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (not if you're using the chrome browser) or you can use an external app such as imgur.com or dropbox.com. I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.