Dr. B.
Dr. B., Bird Veterinarian
Experience:  As a veterinary surgeon, I have spent a lot of time with bird cases and I'm happy to help you.
60269376

I have left over salad with the works that i am trying to feed

Customer Question

i have left over salad with the works that i am trying to feed to my parakete is the anything that it can not eat?
Category: Bird Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.
Now if may be easier if you let me know what was in the salad, so that we can assess any risk together. Otherwise, the main things to avoid are avocado, garlic, onion, mushrooms, dairy products, rhubarb, raw potato, tomato, eggplant, the seeds/pits from apples and stone fruits.
I hope this information is helpful.
If you need any additional information, do not hesitate to ask!
All the best, *****
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need as this is how I am credited for assisting you today. Thank you! : )