Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
Experience:  25+ years working primarily or exclusively with birds
21122637

My cockatiel has white dry poop stuck on her vent.

Customer Question

My cockatiel has white dry poop stuck on her vent. After I cleaned it off she proceeded to drink a full capful of water, then produced a big pile of black poop.. She is very tired and I'm worried
Category: Bird Veterinary
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Michelle and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the Experts?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Michelle~Moderator

Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Dr. Bob. I'm sorry to read of your cockatiel's problem, and I apologize for this reply taking so long. I've been having an issue with the site, and couldn't answer your question. Has your bird been exposed to any strange pet birds or wild ones?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't get an answer, please close my question and refund the PayPal payment