Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

I'm trying to loose weight and even though I have tried

Customer Question

Hi I'm trying to loose weight and even though I have tried and tried different diets I feel I'm getting no where
Category: Bariatrics
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I feel tired all the time my feet hurt
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Feel lethargic low energy
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 4 months ago.

Hi, Dr Stan here to help you today. Dieting is difficult, but the first thing you need to do is to make sure you don't have an endocrine problem, such as Hypothyroid Disease, preventing you from loosing weight. You need to go to your doctor for blood tests to evaluate your thyroid, adrenals and pituitary. The best type of diet, as long as you have no renal problems, is a high protein low carbohydrate diet where you eliminate white flour, all starches including pasta, rice, etc. I hope this is helpful and I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. I am paid for my advice only after you give a positive rating for my answer.