Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS,DTM&H,34 years of experience
15267045

I had gastric bypass surgery 6 years ago and am starting to

Customer Question

I had gastric bypass surgery 6 years ago and am starting to gain most of the weight that I lost. I went out of the country to get the surgery because it was 45000 u.s dollars here. Can you find out for me who does revision from gastric bypass to Duodenal switch revision surgery. I can't afford to do it here in the U.S. So abroad is best. Oh and there are only a few world wide that actually can and have the experience doing this type of revision surgery thanks I hope to hear from you sooner than later !
Category: Bariatrics
Expert:  Vakul Aren replied 8 months ago.

Hello,I am Dr.Aren and i will help with your query.Such surgery is routinely performed in India in world class hospitals.New Delhi,Mumbai ,Bangalore are a few of the cities with excellent facilities for such surgeries by Experienced Gastroenterologist surgeons.The cost would be much below the amount stated by you.https://www.health-tourism.com/bariatric-surgery is a site with further information.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
That's funny that's where I had my gastric bypass surgery

You would then be familiar with the expertise and quality of care ,and the savings are great too.