How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Terry L. Your Own Question
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 2649
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Terry L. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm just reading answers regarding escrow overage and what

Customer Question

I'm just reading answers regarding escrow overage and what can be done when they are not return or given to the trustee. I'm in Wisconsin the Eastern District.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have a hearing on Monday, May 22 and the mortgage company has filed motion for relief from stay and abandonment. and I do have an attorney. But I'm going to prepare a motion for those fund to be applied to the mortgage.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I'm in Wisconsin the Eastern District
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I suppose that you could Motion for Turnover of Property since I’m
a.) in a 100% plan, and
b.) not required to pay "all disposable income" into the plan
They have $7,334.93 that is refundable once the mortgage is current. I have included the documents substantiating that it’s is the amount stated above. This is not including the $904.64 that they acknowledge receiving on 01/30/2017.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 10 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 10 days ago.

What does the mortgage company want to do with the funds?