Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
15345323

I'm just reading answers regarding escrow overage and what

Customer Question

I'm just reading answers regarding escrow overage and what can be done when they are not return or given to the trustee. I'm in Wisconsin the Eastern District.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have a hearing on Monday, May 22 and the mortgage company has filed motion for relief from stay and abandonment. and I do have an attorney. But I'm going to prepare a motion for those fund to be applied to the mortgage.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I'm in Wisconsin the Eastern District
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I suppose that you could Motion for Turnover of Property since I’m
a.) in a 100% plan, and
b.) not required to pay "all disposable income" into the plan
They have $7,334.93 that is refundable once the mortgage is current. I have included the documents substantiating that it’s is the amount stated above. This is not including the $904.64 that they acknowledge receiving on 01/30/2017.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 10 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 10 days ago.

What does the mortgage company want to do with the funds?