Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years of professional experience
16823287

I need a Knoxville tn, creditors attorney for a bankruptcy

Customer Question

I need a Knoxville tn, creditors attorney for a bankruptcy case. i hold a mortgage on a person that has filed ch. 13 for the second time and I need to file the creditors proof of claim forms. I am located in Raleigh, NC area and the bankruptcy case is in Knoxville, Tn. Howard Manning
JA: Is this a fixed-rate or adjustable-rate mortgage?
Customer: Fixed rate the amount of claim is $10,259 with no interest or fees.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: The case was approved/entered on April 11, 2017. I have not filed anything yet. Case #*****
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 8 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 8 days ago.

At this link you will find instructions and forms for filing a proof of claim.

We are not permitted to represent JA's customers or to refer any particular lawyer to them, however this link may help you find the right lawyer.

Note: Just Answer’s site disclaimer apply to all services including premium services. This information may not be correct, complete or reflect current legal developments for your specific jurisdiction. Please do not act or fail to act based on it alone. Most follow-up questions are answered within 24 hours. Please assign a feedback rating when we are done so JA will pay me. Thank you.

Expert:  Maverick replied 6 days ago.

P.S. Please remember to assign a positive feedback rating on this. Without that, I am not paid by Just Answer. Thank you.