Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney At Law handling education matters.
10285032

I have a few question about filing chapther 7 my i have to

Customer Question

i have a few question about filing chapther 7 my i have to cars totaling at almost $60,000 with$581 and$564 payments i want to keep one an put the other in my bankruptcy and give it back how am i going to do this help
JA: What state are you in? And has anything been officially filed?
Customer: GREENSBORO,NC AND NOT YET
JA: Has anything been filed in civil court? If so, what?
Customer: NOT YET GETTING MY PAPERWORK DONE NOW JUST NEED SOON HELP DONT WANT TO LOST BOTH OF MY CARS
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: HELLO ARE YOU STILL THERE
JA: No. I'm the Bankruptcy Lawyer's Assistant.
Customer: OK,JUST WHAT I NEED
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You have the right to negotiate with the lender on the car you want to keep to "confirm" the loan with them and agree to continue making payments. It is up to the lender to agree, since there is a risk if you cannot make payments and stop, they can repossess the car, but they could not usually seek any deficiency judgments against you. However, you could indeed seek to keep one vehicle by confirming that loan with the lender and it is up to that lender.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.