How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Terry L. Your Own Question
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 2597
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Terry L. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need lawyer to represent me in court, Toronoto Canada. as

Customer Question

i need lawyer to represent me in court, Toronoto Canada. as i have filed for personal bankruptcy and have not followed the requirements of sending in montly statements.. any referrals
JA: What state are you in? And has anything been officially filed?
Customer: Ontario Canada,
JA: Has anything been filed in civil court? If so, what?
Customer: trustee has filed for bankruptcy through a trustee, i have a court date as CRA wants to decline my request, now i find out trustee is not a friend of mine.. as they do not represent you (me)
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: other than i have messed up huge nope not really
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  LawGuy replied 10 days ago.

If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys). Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are all peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.