TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU GET A JOB AFTER THE 341 MEETING CH 7

Customer Question

WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU GET A JOB AFTER THE 341 MEETING CH 7 MICHIGAN
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

The job doesn't affect the Ch7 BK. The BK is like a snapshot of your financial situation on the day that you filed for BK. The fact that you got a job after filing doesn't change the situation on the day you filed.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied. Also, please remember to provide a positive rating via the stars (and note that your positive rating is the only way that I'll get credit for helping you, so it is much appreciated!). Thank you. :)

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Hello again. I didn't hear back from you, so I'm just checking in to make sure that you don't need more help on this issue.