Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.

ONLY! Not a duplicate, admin approved. I had to repost my

Customer Question

For Irwin Law ONLY! Not a duplicate, admin approved. I had to repost my question, please repost your answer. Re: An admin will be sending you a copy of your answer to repost.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 month ago.

Regarding the relief from stay matter, post petition defaults on payments outside the plant are considered valid grounds for relief from the stay. That is especially true of your four months in arrears post petition. Try to work out a specific date upon which you will be able to pay that arrearage. With regard to servicer versus owner of the account, the last assignment that is recorded is what controls, not the letters from the servicer. If the assignment which you attached is the last assignment of record, then that is the plaintiff in the foreclosure action should be.

If the last assignee is National City Bank of Pennsylvania, then that is who the plaintiff in the foreclosure action should be. Please don't forget to enter a rating by clicking on one of the five boxes at the top of this reply. We are not employees of Just Answer, and only receive credit for assisting you when the rating is positive.

I hope that this information is helpful and that you will assign a positive rating for it so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks for using JUST ANSWER.

Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 month ago.

Hello again. Do you have a follow-up question? I hope that this answers your question. If not, please feel free to send me a reply for further information. Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer.

Please rate the answer so I may receive credit.