Texas Atty
Texas Atty, Attorney
Experience:  JD

This company sent me a letter i just spoke to the owner, he

Customer Question

this company sent me a letter i just spoke to the owner, he say he cna restructure my debt for 50% of what i owe
has anyone heard of them
riyaaz tayob
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Texas Atty replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to helping you today.

I have heard of a company with that name although there is no way to know for sure that it is the same company. Many of the scam companies change name regularly. There are a few artciles about this issue at

The best way to tell if this is a scam or not is whether they ask for any money up front. If they ask for money up front then you can count on it being a scam.

Most of these debt restructuring companies end up just costing you money and getting you sued.