Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I have a suit that I have recently filed the clerk says to

Customer Question

I have a suit that I have recently filed the clerk says to wait 90 days before I hear from the court for the court attorneys to review my case. Do I have to wait 90 days until the defendant is served
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to Justanswer! I will be assisting you today with your post.

Yes. You have to wait the requisite amount of time as you have been informed by the Clerk's office. The Clerk's office is the definitive source for finding out the timeline for your case.

If you do not have any follow-up question(s), kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.