Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.

What is statue of limitation in the district if Columbia

Customer Question

Hello , what is statue of limitation in the district if Columbia for a home equity loan taken out in 2009?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Texas Atty replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

The statute of limitations for what particular cause of action? I realize it has to do with a home equity loan but that doesn't have a statute of limitations because a loan isn't a cause of action.