Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.

I am in a profession that requires an escorow accont to do

Customer Question

I am in a profession that requires an escorow accont to do my buiiess of 54k without this escrow account Icant work at the same capcitydue to a recent divorce I have about 60 k in debt I never had debts before
can I bankrupt the 60 k i have hold on to my car its under water now and keep the escrow to work?
if so would I do a chatper 7 11 or 13 bankrupcythank you
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

The answer to your question depends on what kind of debts they are. Some debts can be discharged in bankruptcy (BK) and others cannot. What kind of debts are you talking about?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.