Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
15345323

Cell phone 312-961-8188, trying to get back to my request

Customer Question

cell phone(###) ###-#### ***** to get back to my request for your assistance to my question how to respond to requests for more time to address a motion
I paid 47.00 with me credit card ending in8481,chase bank, ex 4/19.After my computer temporally crashed I got back to a new screen and I typed in bankruptcy which increased the fee to $51.00, but when I tried to complete the
transaction to include bankruptcy it disappeared from the screen.Please call me at(###) ###-####need a lawyer with familiarity with Wisconsin law. Thank
You for your time and patience.Linda
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Hi Linda and welcome back to JA. Ray here to help you tonight.

Can you post your questions here be happy to respond and help you.Be here all night.Thanks.