TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA

Who can you fought your complaint gher than the district

Customer Question

Who can you fought your complaint higher than the district court?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

Are you asking which court is higher than the district court? And are you talking about federal or state court?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
state court somebody can judge the state board of costmetology
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hi again.

The court directly above the District Court is the Idaho Court of Appeals. After that is the Idaho Supreme Court.

If you don't like the decision in a District Court case, then you would appeal to the Idaho Court of Appeals.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
can i go straight to the supreme court?
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

No, you cannot go straight to the Supreme Court. You must first go to the Court of Appeals.

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello again. I didn't hear back from you, so I'm just checking in to make sure that you don't need more help on this issue. If not, then please remember to provide a positive rating to close out this question (and please remember that your positive rating is the only way that I'll get credit for helping you, so I greatly appreciate it). Thank you!