Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
15345323

I'm trying to create a payment plan to submit to the court

Customer Question

JA: The Bankruptcy Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I've been working on this myself
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Bankruptcy Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I filed a filed chapter 13 on March 13 with the Internet company Bankruptcy experts of America they gave me outdated form according to the trustee assistant So now I'm trying to download the forms from the lawn.uscourts.gov
JA: Is there anything else the Bankruptcy Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I'm on disability I'm unable to work
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Bankruptcy Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 9 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.What State are you in and are you trying to propose a chapter 13 plan?