Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.

I received a Notice of Filing Report of No Distribution Combined

Customer Question

I received a Notice of Filing Report of No Distribution Combined with order fixing deadline to object thereto. The Deadline was 4/24/16, I have not heard anything else... I have not received anything else and I am trying to find out, what this means...
JA: The Bankruptcy Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes, I have an attorney, but unfortunately he has not been that helpful and was recently arrested for firing a fire arm at a homeless person and was arrested, so he has not been very helpful...
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: Just wait and see...
JA: So many people have lost everything over the last few years. The Bankruptcy Lawyer's on JustAnswer helped me hang onto my house. Is there anything else important you think the Bankruptcy Lawyer should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Bankruptcy Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 5 months ago.
A Trustees Report of No Distribution means that the bankruptcy trustee has searched for assets that could be distributed among creditors, but has found none. The bankruptcy case will be closed as a no asset case. If you are a creditor of that bankrupt person, then you should not file a claim because you will not receive any distribution. I hope that this information is helpfulPlease don't forget to enter a rating by clicking on one of the five boxes at the top of this reply. We are not employees of Just Answer, and only receive credit for assisting you when the rating is positive. AND THANKS FOR USING JUST ANSWER.