Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
15345323

I was granted Chapter 7 in 2012, one of the debtors that was

Customer Question

I was granted Chapter 7 in 2012, one of the debtors that was in my bankruptcy an owner of a auto tag agency in florida, still as of today has a hold in my auto tag, and lying that I gaved a bad check, when in fact I never paid the debt because I bankrupy. I have all of my chapter 7 papers and they are listed in my bankrupcy ! What can I do?? She is lying !!
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.Is this referring to a title loan? I am not too familiar with the term "auto tag agency?" Do you know which schedule the creditor was listed on in your bankruptcy? Was it Schedule D or Schedule F? I will do my best to help you.