Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.
18215332

WI Probate, ex-wife is filing Application Administration

Customer Question

WI Probate, ex-wife is filing Application for Informal Administration concerning our daughter's death in 2012. And deadline for filing claims against is coming due. 1.2 million at stake. I've no idea how to obtain an attorney out of state. I'm in NV. I need someone to represent me on contingency.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Mark replied 8 months ago.

You can just search online for an attorney. You can use websites like Avvo or findlaw. You could also get a referral from the state bar.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I was looking for someone to take the case.
Expert:  Mark replied 8 months ago.

You would need to find a Wisconsin attorney.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I was actually hoping to find one here. Wrong app I guess.
Expert:  Mark replied 8 months ago.

You might. I will opt out and see if you can find one.

Expert:  Irwin Law replied 8 months ago.

Hello, another expert here. We don't take cases, but you can search for attorneys on line by speciality area. The facts you provided here are unclear as to the nature of the case you are involved in. Is it probate or a tort claim of some kind. Why are you seeking a lawyer who works on contingency basis? If you tell me about the legal situation, I can steer your search in the right direction. Also what city in WI is the claim to be filed in?