Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.

I have several student loans I was served with some papers

Customer Question

HI I have several student loans I was served with some papers that I gave to a lawyer to call and see what could be done so that I woudl not be sued and I was told that it was taken care of I should be recieveing something in he mail instead I just got served wit a notice of judgement
JA: OK. The Bankruptcy Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I consulted a lawyer when I got the orginal papers I have not consulted one now they just came to my work an served me
JA: Is there anything else the Bankruptcy Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: no ma'am
JA: Our top Bankruptcy Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Bankruptcy Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Bankruptcy Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I look forward to assisting you.

I just want to make sure I understand the facts correctly. You were trying to discharge your student loans and thought they were taken care of by a lawyer, instead a judgment has since been entered, is that correct?

Why were you trying to have the student loans discharged? In other words, are you permanently disabled or is there some other condition that prohibits you from paying? What are the reasons for trying to discharge?

What exactly do you want to know? Are you asking what to do next?