Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
15345323

I am ***** ***** I am trying to find out my course of action

Customer Question

Hi, I am ***** ***** I am trying to find out my course of action for a non-defaulted loan that was included in a Chapter 13 bankruptcy
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes, I ha a private loan through Citibank and it was included in my Chapter 13 bankruptcy. My bankruptcy just discharged, Citibank sold my loan and now Arrowood Indemnity wants me to pay the full amount of the loan plus an exorbant amount of interest
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Were you paying the mortgage through your plan or directly outside of the plan?

Thank you for your question. It has been my pleasure to assist you and I welcome you to request my assistance in any future legal questions you may have, by simply placing my name in the first sentence of your new question. Finally, please be so kind as to promptly rate this answer so that it may be closed in the system. I wish you the best in your endeavors! -Rich