Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years of professional experience
16823287

Looking law bankruptcy 727 a4A & 523a2A false representation

Customer Question

Looking for case law bankruptcy 727 a4A & 523a2A false representation fraud
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

This forum is a "general legal information" forum - not a legal research service.

However, as you already have the specific statute/code section(s) that you are interested in, you should be able to identify case law relatively quickly.

There are free search engines (such as this one: https://scholar.google.com/scholar_courts).

You can also find much better (more sophisticated) search engines (either Lexis Nexis or Westlaw) at your local law library - they should have a subscription that you can use for free. You can also use these services on a "per search" basis - however they can get expensive. When using these more sophisticated search engines, make sure to utilize their research attorneys (both services have full time attorneys on staff that can help you best craft your search to minimize waste (remember these are paid searches) and help narrow down your search results to the most useful cases for your matter.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was looking for some specific cases for understating income on petition and not listing all accounts, assets. and false representation by signing for a 2nd mortgage and obtaining a 3rd in front of the 2nd damaging the equity to the lender?

Dear Customer,

You really are going to need to do this kind of detailed case law research on your own - use one (or more) of the resources I identified above.

However, I am going to "opt out" and allow another expert to follow up with you if they are willing to go above the scope of the forum's limitations for you.

Please do not post any further at this time as it will delay the next expert's ability to follow up.

If you need any assistance in the meantime, please contact our customer service at: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thank you for using our forum, and I do wish you the best of luck.

Bill

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here;

(B) When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and

(C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters….

1. If there was a case out there on this issue, ideally, what would you want it to say?