RONB-ESQ
RONB-ESQ, Attorney
Experience:  Right of Way Manager at Access Midstream Partners, LP
90553395

If I deposited 25000.00 dollars in my checking account would

Customer Question

If I deposited 25000.00 dollars in my checking account would there be any penalties and I'm also on social security will that effect my check I get every month.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Also in the event you are new to JA, I only receive a portion of what you pay to JA when you provide positive feedback and click the submit button on the upper right corner of your page. If I have provided you a timely response and answered your question please give me the courtesy of a positive rating before you log off the site, as many people forget to log back in and leave feedback. There is no additional charge for continuing to reply after you have rated me and we can continue a back and forth discussion until the question you posed has been fully answered

You should see my answer in the same pane below this response as we continue. In the event you would prefer a phone call please let me know and I can arrange it. It tends to be easier for both parties if you just tell me you want a phone call and let me send you the request versus using JA’s automated “request a call” feature. If you see a pop up regarding a phone call please note that the website generated that offer. Before I send you any such request it will typically be based on you requesting it by typing the request on the screen and then I will send you a phone call offer. Do note that a phone call is not required and we can continue here just typing comments back and forth.

You should be able to view my answer just below this response as we continue….

Greetings I might ask that you tell me a little more about your situation. It was posted as a question under bankruptcy law. Are you or someone close to you filing bankruptcy soon? That would affect how I answer the question so I need that information. Feel free to continue here back and forth as though we are having a conversation. If you want a phone call I can make it happen for an additional charge, but as noted I am happy to continue here and any pop up you see did not come from me. I won't send a phone request unless you type on the screen that you want one and we can discuss the charge at that point.

I am still here and ready to help assist you. I can arrange to do this over the phone if you prefer there is an additional $52 charge. Or I am happy to continue with your question here. Let me know either way a little more detail about your question.

If the question is only what you have posted no you will not be penalized based the facts you provided and social security will not be affected.

If that answers your question I would appreciate you leaving me positive feedback as that is how I am compensated for the time I spend answering questions.

Regards,