Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
15345323

Can I talk to you over the phone? Im having trouble with

Customer Question

Can I talk to you over the phone? Im having trouble with computer. Phone # ***** *****
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Also in the event you are new to JA, I only receive a portion of what you pay to JA when you provide positive feedback and click the submit button on the upper right corner of your page. If I have provided you a timely response and answered your question please give me the courtesy of a positive rating before you log off the site, as many people forget to log back in and leave feedback. There is no additional charge for continuing to reply after you have rated me and we can continue a back and forth discussion until the question you posed has been fully answered

You should see my answer in the same pane below this response as we continue. In the event you would prefer a phone call please let me know and I can arrange it. It tends to be easier for both parties if you just tell me you want a phone call and let me send you the request versus using JA’s automated “request a call” feature. If you see a pop up regarding a phone call please note that the website generated that offer. Before I send you any such request it will typically be based on you requesting it by typing the request on the screen and then I will send you a phone call offer. Do note that a phone call is not required and we can continue here just typing comments back and forth.

You should be able to view my answer just below this response as we continue….

I can send an offer for a phone call if you would prefer it would cost $52? or I can continue here and work to answer your question

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

you can also initiate a call from you side I just find it typically works better when I send the offer to you and then you accept. If you don't respond in the next 5 or so minutes I will assume that you can't type a response and/or respond to my question and will opt out so another expert can assist

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

I will opt out so that another expert can assist you. Please do not reply as that will delay your question going back to the group.