Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney At Law handling education matters.
10285032

I field Chapter 13 bankruptcy in 2009 and have completed my

Customer Question

I field Chapter 13 bankruptcy in 2009 and have completed my trustee payments. My former house is in the process of foreclosure. I just pulled my bankruptcy file and realized that I had filed motion to pay home loan & tax collector outside of Chapter 13 plan! Yikes. This is in Florida. What do I do?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that you will have to file a motion to modify or amend your bankruptcy with the bankruptcy court if you want to include this into your bankruptcy. Other than the court ordering modification, you would be stuck with the tax and loan payments I am afraid, since you forgot to include them.