Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
15345323

How do you take a bank or credit union to court about your

Customer Question

How do you take a bank or credit union to court about your money everytime that get to where ots time to payoff my mortgage and i call the mortgage company to send my mortgage payoff statement and my mortgage company send me that payoff statement and i go to the bank or credit union with that state my money in that bank or credit union comes up thousands of dollars short everytime
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

I'm a bit confused by your question. Are you saying that the statement you receive is different from the statement that the bank receives? If not, then please clarify, and I will try to help.

Thanks for using Justanswer!