Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
15345323

The thing is my local Lawer not to to anything. He said

Customer Question

The thing is my local Lawer not to to anything. He said nothing you can do ,wait to sell your house ,and ready to get out the house.please help me , I have 4 parents ,age 87,83,83,78,all handicapped, living in same house for 30 years. They can not move
to anywhere. They have gotten used to their doctors, dialysis center. Help me ,help them ,find me an good attorney who can keep them staying for the rest of their life's . God will bless you for doing these to them
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again.

How much equity is the trustee going to try to take from the house when it sells? Is there any way possible that you could come up with cash to pay the trustee, for example from a 401k account?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried asked the trustee how much I have owed , however he refused answer it. What can I do to get it answered? I think the trustee is trying to take from the house is about $ 350,000. when it sells. I have $250,000 in 401k account. My wife and I can make $ 2200, and $3500 from rent house, $3000 from my daughter's support. Please tell me what should I need to do?
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

To clarify, are you saying there is $350,000 of equity in the house? If so, how much debt did you discharge? I'd question whether bankruptcy was the right choice for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My English is not well enough by calling. Can we meet and discuss about it?
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again.

I'm sorry, but we are not permitted, per the terms of service, to communicate outside the parameters of the website.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you are absolutely right, my house now value about 950,000
I owe bank 480,000,
mace rich, 187,000 my 2 uncles forfeit 400,000 right now
federal tax 100,000
totally 767,000
so what can I do then?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can I have someone call you , her English is better than me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
480,000 is home laon
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again.

Unfortunately, I am not in a position to take phone calls. However, I will open this question to other attorneys who may be able to take the call.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Anyone who can help to stop trustee selling my house even though I pay back what I have owed?