Richard, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with 29 years of experience.
17027240

I'm disabled and I need help with credit card debt. Can you

Customer Question

I'm disabled and I need help with credit card debt. Can you help me with this problem? It's some years and I've been trying to solve them myself, but I'm not doing a very good job.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Can you provide me a bit more information? What assets do you have? And, what income do you receive? Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I not interested in filing bankruptcy. I thought I was on a different website. Thank you for your time. It was to late to get my money back when I notice where I was.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for you reply. I never suggested you file bankruptcy. I was simply needing some additional information so I could answer you fully, completely, and accurately. Your money has not yet been applied yet, and you need only to ask Customer Service for your deposit and they will refund your money in total.