Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney At Law handling education matters.
10285032

I'm trying to find a sample motion to have maryland circuit

Customer Question

I'm trying to find a sample motion to have maryland circuit to court to reopen a friend's foreclosure. The appeal date was missed by my friend.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
The motion you are looking for is a motion to reconsider the order. The courts do not make any samples available, but here is one: http://civiljusticenetwork.org/Portals/0/Sample%20Exceptions%202.pdf
Missing an appeal date is not a good excuse to reconsider, so your friend needs to have some very good cause for wanting the court to reconsider the foreclosure (such as proof of new evidence not available at the time the foreclosure was ordered) to get the court to agreed to reconsider the case. Many reconsiderations in MD are denied without any reason by the MD courts in these cases I am afraid.