How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 5145
Experience:  37 plus years of experience specializing in bankruptcy law
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I filed a Chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2013 and it was discharged

Customer Question

I filed a Chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2013 and it was discharged I have been reading about vacating a bankruptcy is there anyway to get the court to vacate the bankruptcy I am in a much better position now and don't need to have bankruptcy protection
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  dylatess replied 1 year ago.

Sorry but once a discharge has been entered, you cannot vacate a bankruptcy.

Related Bankruptcy Law Questions