Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
15345323

Are you familiar with State of maryland or DC (bankruptcy)?

Customer Question

Hi, are you familiar with State of maryland or DC (bankruptcy)?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Once I provided you with my credit card, you immediately disappear! What's that? You just told me you are answering my questions but I am being charged without knowing if you are familiar with DC Bankruptcy law. Please can you reappear?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
Response: Hello, I did not tell you anything. This is the first time that I am seeing your post. You must have received a message from the Site Administrator, which apparently looked like it came directly from me. My apologies for the confusion.
I do not have any control over payments on the site. I am only a site user just as you are.
I am a practicing bankruptcy Attorney. Bankruptcy is federal law with state components. Each bankruptcy Court has its own Local Rules. If your question is dealing with general bankruptcy issues, I can answer the question for you. However, if it is dealing with Local Rules, I will not be comfortable answering the question for you.
Again, my apologies for your confusion.