Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
15345323

Is anyone in here a former Chapter 7 trustee ?

Customer Question

Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.
What is your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Are you or have you been a chapter 7 trustee ?

Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Different contributor here. No one here, to my knowledge, has ever been a Chapter 7 trustee. If that's a deal-killer, then you can ask customer service for a refund. If you have a bankruptcy law question, feel free to ask, and I will attempt to help you sort things out. Thanks for using justanswer.com!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Have I already been charged ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

How many bankruptcy attys in here ?

Dear friend. If you have a bankruptcy question, please ask and I will try to answer. If you would like a refund, just let me know, and I will be happy to help you with that, as well.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You know what I really want ? I want a vote !!! I want to be able to propose a situation and a solution and see what people think. Can I pay by the vote ?

You could purchase a subscription, and then post the same question multiple times, and get multiple answers all for the same monthly subscription fee. That's about as close to a vote as you're going to get here.