Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
15345323

Where do I send a copy of my chapter 13 repayment plan and

Customer Question

Where do I send a copy of my chapter 13 repayment plan and is there an official form to fill out.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Terry L. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question. You should hire a lawyer for specific legal advice. No attorney client relationship is created here.
You mean the chapter 13 plan? This is filed with the case. if filed when the case is filed, then the court will mail it out. If filed later, you should file it with the court, then mail copy to all creditors, the trustee, and any attorneys who may have filed appearances for their respective creditor clients.
Also, each jurisdiction has it's own plan. You can find blank forms and instructions on the bankruptcy court website for your jurisdiction.
Expert:  Terry L. replied 1 year ago.
the question still shows open. do you have any more questions?