socrateaser, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney and Real Estate Broker -- Retired (mostly)

I am now preparing for a trial brief on Jan. 6, 2014. Can I

I am now preparing for a trial brief on Jan. 6, 2014. Can I get some samples for my trial brief on my case- Fraud, breach of contract, and violation of Security Law?
Hello again,

Not sure what you're looking for here -- samples of fraud, breach of contract, securities violations, would be irrelevant. You need to be able to show how a particular case relates to your facts.

You start with a statement of facts, and then discuss the elements necessary to prove your particular claim at trial, and how your facts will prove those elements.

You can get the elements from either a prior case, or from civil jury instructions used by the federal courts.

That's how it's done.

If I haven't reached your core question, please explain exactly what you're looking for.

Hope this helps.

Note: I need to take a break, back in an hour.