Elizabeth Prentice
Elizabeth Prentice, Attorney
Experience:  Managing Attorney for one of the largest consumer bankruptcy firms in America.
70685486

Can you provide me with an online link to determine if the

Can you provide me with an online link to determine if the case on a 2010 Personal Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in Florida was closed or still remains open?
I am a bankruptcy attorney and I would be happy to assist you! All federal bankruptcy dockets in America require a Pacer log-in. You may obtain a Pacer log-in at Pacer.gov. Once you have created an account, you may log-in to your Florida Court here: http://www.pacer.gov/psco/cgi-bin/links.pl

You should scroll down and click the bankruptcy court link for your venue. There is a Florida Middle - ECF, Florida Northern - ECF or Florida Southern - ECF. After you select your court, you will be able to log-in. Once you log-in, click Query and input the case number. If you do not have a case number XXXXX may search by name. After you find the proper case, click docket. There is a .10 charge per page. At the top right hand corner of the docket page it will state whether the case is open or closed.

I hope my answer has assisted you and you will leave me a positive rating!