socrateaser, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney and Real Estate Broker -- Retired (mostly)
10097515

objection for bk was on October 11 have not got the papers

objection for bk was on October 11 have not got the papers from the court yet I had a loan with a vehicle as collateral I called the co but they told me they were not a used car lot they wanted me to offer a number to buy the car I decided not to make them an offer what do I do now about the car

If you believe that the lender will repo the vehicle, and you don't care, then you can contact the lender and tell them where to pick it up. Just leave it parked on the street.

And, don't bother objecting to the lender's request for relief from the bankruptcy stay. The lender will repo the car, and that will be the end of the matter.

Note that if the lender does not repo the car, don't leave it where it can be towed by the police. Otherwise, you could end up with a bill from the tow yard and a citation from the police that is not dischargeable in bankruptcy.

Please let me know if my answer is helpful or if I can provide further clarification or assistance.

And, thanks for using justanswer.com.