Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

I had a Bankruptcy Chapter 7 and a Foreclosure with an eviction.

I had a Bankruptcy Chapter 7 and a Foreclosure with an eviction. I went to rent an apartment and the eviction showed up on the public records. How long will it be there? How long before the Chapter 7 discharged 12/2007 be on my credit report?

Roger : Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Bankruptcy litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.
Roger : Both the eviction and bankruptcy will remain on your credit for 7 years.
Roger : After time expires, the information should be removed automatically. But, it if is not, you can contact the credit reporting agencies and request that this information be removed.

Thanks so much!