dylatess
dylatess, Attorney
Experience:  37 plus years of experience specializing in bankruptcy law
29685164

I am trying to find a law firm in Arizona which can understand

I am trying to find a law firm in Arizona which can understand personal bankruptcy from America which will include debts from other countries and the details around the debts being discharged.

Over 35 years, I have assisted my clients with debt problems having filed more than 32000 Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy petitions.

Bankruptcy discharges unsecured debts. Likewise, if a debt is secured by real estate, for example, whether the property is in this country or another, it is not discharged. And to further illustrate, I have had clients who owned money on credit cards that were taken out in England, France, and other countries and owned to foreign banks. And these debts were discharged.

But for a more complete explanation, check the web site findlaw.com and search for BK attorneys by specialty and location. And before you make the appointment, inquire with the attorney his knowledge of foreign law and the dischargeability of debts.