Experience:  14 years exp., CH 7 AND 13 Bankruptcy cases, AFL-CIO UNION PLUS, UFT NYSID AND ALL MAJOR UNIONS

Hey again Wallstreet. Is it inappropriate for me to get the

Customer Question

Hey again Wallstreet. Is it inappropriate for me to get the paralegal at the Lawyer's office some flowers and a gift card to a resturaunt? She is the only one I get a long with right now and she has been working really hard and I wanted to reward her.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  WALLSTREETESQ replied 3 years ago.

There is nothing wrong with providing a gift to the paralegal, and you should consider it, if that is what you feel.

I am sure she would appreciate it.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I got a notice from the U.S. Bankruptcy Court. It's to my husband and myself.

Its says the following....

Please take notice that a Reaffirmation Agreement hearing will be held at (address) on 11/18 at 1:30 to consider and act upon the following: 15-Reaffirmation agreement, and declaration of Counsel, between Debtor and PNC Mortgage a division of PNC Bank N. A. Filed by PNC Mortgage, a Divison of PNC Bank, N. A.

My question is this. Is this just to inform us or are we supposed to attend this hearing?

Expert:  WALLSTREETESQ replied 2 years ago.
You should appear at the hearing to make sure you want a reaffirmation agreement, at the hearing the Judge will make sure the agreement is fair, however you may want to review it to make sure for yourself.