socrateaser, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney and Real Estate Broker -- Retired (mostly)

I am granted to request interrogatories on my motion with your

I am granted to request interrogatories on my motion with your advice.
1. Can I request relief which was on my motion paper?
2. Can I get a sample of interrogatories and additional interrogatories?
Hello again,

I'm afraid you will have to provide me with some additional information about your case. Recently, the website disabled the ability of contributors to review previous Q&A sessions with customers. I'm told that this is a temporary problem, however, it has been "temporary" for at least a week, thus far. Consequently, I cannot answer your question, because I have no means of refreshing my recollection about your case.

If you tell me briefly what's going on, I may be able to recall the rest, and then provide a useful answer. Otherwise, you may have to give me a detailed summary of your procedural circumstances.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I filed a complaint to object Ch. 7 bankruptcy and sent RFA, RFP, and interrogatories. Defendant attorney objected all of my REA, REP, and interrogatories. I filed a motion to compel answer and it was granted. And I am allowed to request interrogatories.

Oh. Yes, you can serve a request for interrogatories -- all discovery is permitted without court order, except for physical/psychological exams of the other party.

Hope this helps.